Saturday, August 29

Hey Yee Leng, happy birthday!!!

today is our greatest madam, Chong Yee Leng's birthday..
i gonna wish her "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DUDE!!"..

(sry today no present for u, not yet buy..)

=)

so the story started..
kim actually already planned to go out to celebrate yee leng's birthday four five days ago..
and she planned to go to yee leng's hse in the morning to wake her up..
but the plan was canceled due to some reasons..

(i dunno wat reason..)

=p

then yesterday she told me to meet them up at kfc in the noon..
but she didn't tell me wat time..
so i msg her just now around 12o'clock and asked her..
she told me that we should meet up at 12o'clock..
and i told her i might be late coz i not yet prepared to go out..
next minute, i called michelle..
she told me she got no transport so i say i will pick her up after half an hour..

(i know im kind..lol)

then i started prepared for my outing..
bath..20minutes passed..
dried my hair..15minutes passed..
make up half way michelle called then continue..20minutes passed..

(actually michelle called and asked me to stop my makeup-ing)

=.="

after pick michelle up, esther called when im on the way to kfc..
i said "give me 10minutes i'll reach there"..

finally i reached kfc and they started eating..
after eating v chat bout our own stories..
then sue reen say wanna go toilet..
so yee leng followed her..

once they get up and walk away..
kim and esther struggled finding for some sharp thinging to open the packet..
and i saw the words "cream cheese" printed on the packet..
so i wondering and asked wat they wanna do with that..
and they say they gonna squeeze it on yee leng's face..
after a minute or two, yee leng walked back wit reen..
but kim not yet open the packet..
so kim and esther went to toiletwit the packet of cream cheese in esther's pocket..
while yee leng and reen sat down and v started our conversation again..

at a moment, im shocked to see kim that suddenly appeared beside me..
and she threw the cream cheese on yee leng's face..
yee leng screamed like hell man..
i quickly ran away..

(i scared im the next one, but still i got it on my face..thanx to esther..)

=p

after v cleaned up everything and reen finished her maccaroni(forgot how to spell)..
v went for pool and it was my first time playing pool.. *wink*
i looked esther and reen played..
then they teach me how to play..
and they said im like a sexy chick playing pool..

=.=" swt

(coz i wearing mini skirt)

it was the last station..
then v went back after that..

here comes some photos v took.. scroll down pls~~

the birthday queen~~

from left: me, reen, yee leng, kim, esther and the top is michelle~~

reen playing pool with a pose that sangat bergaya =)

PS : i bought my fav starbuck hot cappuccino before i went for pool..hee =p


with lotz of love written by,

LiYinG Kiddy