Saturday, September 5

Port Dickson again~~

yeah~ i went pd again on sunday.. as you all know it was the second time during my sem break.. but still it was fun.. ~story started~ me and my family reach the pd apartment around 5pm.. we dropped our things down and decided to go for a walk.. then my dad drove the car all along the road.. in the car, left hand side was the beautiful beach.. i saw many ppl played on the beach.. after few ten minutes, my dad stopped at the roadside.. guess what?? my dad found a pasar rahmadan there and he wanna buy some food to fill his stomach.. so we went down for a walk.. ended up buying fried chicken, otak-otak and oneh-oneh.. then we went to the beach for a walk.. we saw some ppl flying on the sky.. (i guess it is some sport but dont know what that call) we went back to the apartment around 6something.. it was so boring so i just on the tv to have a look.. i kept on changing the channel..nothing good.. suddenly my brother decided t call my cousin sis's bf to come and pick us up.. (we stayed at different aparment) we going to barbeque at their place at night.. beach barbeque time.. i just holding a camera in one hand and a cup of chivas whiskey on the other hand.. started taking photos and wondering around asking for food.. (haha..they barbeque for me..i just eating..) end up the barbeque after 2hours.. apartment game time.. went back to apartment after barbeque.. started playing a game called "bing, bang, bong".. those who lose have to drink half glass of red wine.. honestly i had drank quite many glass of it.. drinking time.. after finished the game. there was left a bottle of wine.. my cousin's bf asking me to drank with him.. and both of us had actually finished the bottle of wine.. (hee..totally get drunk..but still can walk properly..) following things.. i dunno what time.. i dunno how i go back to my apartment.. i dunno how i go to bath.. i dunno how i go to sleep.. im drunk.. next day morning.. went to my cousin's place again.. morning went swimming.. all of us played in the pool like mad ppl.. (life guard there speechless..) afternoon went to the beach.. then went back to apartment.. i slept on the sofa like nobody business.. (too tired) evening went barbeque again.. went back to kajang around 7.30pm.. it was really happy and fun.. here comes some photos.. scroll..on the way to pd~sleeping in the car~my room~
fly fly fly~nice view~wine and the ppl playing mahjong~im drunk~