Friday, August 28

Yesterday *boring*

yesterday was a boring day..
i got nothing to do at all..
from morning itself i just sit down there like a doll..
so i decided to go online..
while online-ing, i tried to found out who was online too..
too bad..
it was so early and nobody is online..
so i opened my facebook and started facebooking..

*wink*

after i checked up and replied everything on facebook..
again i get bored..

=.="

so i decided to go watch tv..
i sat down on the sofa, holding the remove control..
i changed channel by channel..
at last i ended up watching totally spies at channel 615..

*childish*

after the show finished..
i went into kitchen and made a cup of lemon tea wothout sugar..

*healthy*

*wink*

then i took my novel and started reding it while drinking my lemon tea..
after few hours, i went and sat down to watch my fav drama..
then i went for facebooking after the drama..
i chated with some frenz online..

^_^

after dinner,
continue reading my novel until 11pm..
while my brain telling me it's time to bed..

*o*

sleep~~


PS : miss my frenz again, will be meeting them soon..love ya..muackzZz..


written by,

LiYinG Kiddy

=p