Monday, August 24

A Friday~

last friday i went ice skating wit my frenz..
unfortunately, our trip to sunway had reduced from many ppl to few ppl..(how sad)
elo, jo and carmeni went back kampung..
zac and roshaan suddenly cannot come..
at last left me, nirai, vicky and ryan..
first, me n nirai took train from kajang to subang..
then v took a bus to sunway..
when v reached sunway, i msg vicky n ryan..
since nirai say wanna eat mcd, so i asked them to meet us at mcdonald..
after that, v went to ice skating for about 3hours..
and guess what??
nirai know how to ice skating d..
thanx to vicky and ryan for teaching nirai how to ice skating..
haha XD
then me n ryan sat down and chat while nirai and vicky went to skate..
while v chatting, i can sense ryan gonna say something that make me shock..
at that moment, he suddenly grabbed my hand and asked me whether i can be his gf or not..
im shocked and i dunno how to answer him..
i just kept quiet and he asked again..
i rejected him at the next moment..(im sorry ryan)
but luckily v still can talk like normal after that..(maybe im too close with him)
after that, me n vicky go for few rounds before v left the ice rink..
vicky straight away left sunway after that becoz he has to pick her sis up sumwhere in subang..
me, nirai and ryan went to some stall to help my bro buy someting for his fren's birthday..
then v went to gasoline to had our dinner..
v chatting while eating..
nirai and ryan make jokes bout me =(
finish dinner, ryan send us to kl sentral to take train back to kajang..
v almost late to kajang due to the train delay..almost scold by parents but luckily not..

till then..

PS : hey guys i miss all of u very much..cant wait to meet all af u again after sem break..muackx