Wednesday, June 29

My very own CRAZY friend, Chan Kah Mun ♥

Hahahahaha..
I dont know why today i got the very good mood to blog..
I was thinking what to blog about..
And this MissAwesomeChanKahMun came to my mind..
Ohh yess.. Im gonna blog about her today :D
I met this crazy woman around two years back in foundation..
We both have no idea that we can actually get along so well..
We like to crap a lot, do crazy things, camwhoring everywhere and bla bla bla~

Let's see what she usually do in college :P

I took this pic today..

She was acting like some malay lady..
And she say she is tudung lady @.@


Guess o0o already become her trademark.. LOL

Crazy things we did in public~

KahMun: liying jie jie.. give me some pls~
Me: okie.. you wait.. nyek~

HAHAHA!!!

I admire the thinker very much dowh.. rofl

And we like to camwhoring in the toilet like there's no tmr..

The Garden

Wondermilk

Pavillion

On the way to Malacca

Finally the Starbucks..

There's actually words behind the "face", an agreement.. wink~

Starbucks coffee is the most important thing for us both

LoL..
MissChanKahMun..
Pls dont kill me when you see this post k..
I just wanna brighten your day..
Lately you being so upset that few of your friends are leaving to overseas..
Baby girl dont worry.. You still have me with you here aite..
Hugss~