Saturday, January 16

nOt feeLing weLL..

i think i got a very bad food poisoning..
probably is caused by the karipap..
i ate two karipap yesterday morning in college..
i didnt eat anything else after that..
when i reached home, i felt like got something rolling in my stomach..
i ran to the washroom and started vomiting..
then everything followed by..
stomachache, diarrhoea, dizziness, fever..
almost faint at home cause of 'dehydrated'..
my parents immediately send me to the clinic..
doctor said im just food poisoning and will be okie after eating all the medicines..
doctor then gave me so many medicines..about 7 medicines and 2 pack of rehydration salts..
some have to eat before meal and some after meal..
hell knows i hate eating medicines and 7 medicines are just enough to kill me..
first i ate the medicines..after half and hour i vomited again..
omg..have to eat one more time..
luckily the second time i didnt vomit again..
straight away went to bed and sleep until now..
later have to go eat those medicines again..huhu =(

ps : please dont go to the roti shop next to Ali Maju..their karipap caused me food poisoning..i will never go there again..