Thursday, January 14

eVen mYself aLso dOnt kNow wHat's wRong wiTh mE..

"what happen to you this few days??" someone asked me that..
"hah??" i dont know why..
"you seems so wrong lately.."

am i that emo this few days??
i just know that i dont really got mood to do anything..
if you all realise, i didnt talk much this few days..
i only take a book and keep on reading that with the headset up on my ears..
or i will just sit and daydreaming aside..
in college like that..even at house also like that..
i really dont know what happen to me..
i just know that there's a feeling in me but i dont know what feeling is that..
everyday when i reach home, i will lock myself in my room..
i dont know what the purpose im doing that..
i just know i dont wanna talk and listen to anyone..
probably i will be okie after being emo..