Saturday, October 17

AruN toLd hiM *-*

yesterday i reached college about 9.15am..
while i walking towards our normal place which is the corridor, i met nirai and zachary..
they told me that HE was there with elo and arun..
so i was just smile and walked there..
when i reached there, i saw HE talking with arun and elo was smiling..
i stoped right beside HE and i heard they talking about a girl..

arun : you didn't realize her before??
HE : i didn't realize her before..now i realize her..
arun : *smiling* you don't want tackle her??
HE : *smiling and shaking the head*

they might be talking about some girl tho..
so i just walk to the other side and sat down beside elo (right in front of HE)..
then zachary and nirai came..
zachary trying to disturd carmeni so i tried to help her..
but zachary "warn" me with my SECRET..
so i thinked i better kept quiet because HE was there..
then zachary suddenly called HE's name and i get shocked (i tought zac want to burst my secret but zac just asked some other question)..
after that arun looked at zachary and said "i told him already"..
then zachary looked at me and gave me a wired smile..
i can sense something..

HE knew my secret~~~~~

how awkwardness it is..
i felt like killing myself on the spot..
how am i going to face him when i see him next time la~~~~~

arun you such a big mouth!!!!!

ps : my secret (i just said HE very cute =p hee)