Saturday, August 14

The Vampire Kisses

I was busy reading the Vampire Kisses series since exams finished..




I was thinking..
How's the love between a human and a vampire like??
A love that ends eternity..
Isn't it romantic? I think..

Whenever Alexander Sterling said..
"I want a relationship I can finally sink my teeth into."
I will start to think..

Alexander always said he loves Raven ..
But why isn't he sink his fangs into Raven's??
He don't do that because he knows how the vampire's world like..
He knows his loves for Raven are not like others..
And he dont want Raven to lives in a world that is like no life..
He willings to puy himself in danger as long as Raven is safe..
Same things goes to Raven..
She always wanted Aleaxander to change her into vampire..
So that Alexander can reach out of danger..
So that both of them can stay all the nights up together..
So that she can feels Alexander's world..
So that she can get closer to Alexander..

However, Alexander and Raven understand that their love is for eternity..
No matter what happens, they will still with each other..

I've ever wanted a love like this.. A love for eternity..
A love that i willing to give my blood to him..
And i'm still waiting for my mr. vampire..
I'm looking for someone to quench my thirst for all eternity..




PS: I know this sounds dramatic.. but that's what a girl always dream of..