Monday, November 2

NeW pHonE (CooL) , oLd pHonE (sTupiD)

huh~~
i just got my new phone yesterday..
its a fake apple iphone from china..
but i look exactly like the real one..
my friends kept on asking me how much does it cost..
and i told them it was 300+ us dollars..
but its actually 300+ ringgit malaysia..
ahahaahaha XD

on the same time..
my old phone started merajuk already..
first..battery low..
second..cant on the phone for few hours(dont know why)..
third..the phone cant read through the memory(swt..my photos are all inside there..cant even transfer to my lappie)..

what i worry now is that i dont know my new phone from china can last how long..
what if it die after few months??
but i think if it die is also a good thing right??
because i canget another new phone ma..
wakakakaka~~