Wednesday, December 9

mY HoLidaY mY dReaM

my holiday mood suppose to be happy..
im not trying to do the emo things..
im letting all the stuff to wash away from my head..
i wish now i could take a bag, pack some clothes and disappear for few days..
***dream***
if i can do that, i will go to the place that filled with my memory..
maybe..there i can let go everything..
maybe..there i can think properly what i actually wanted for..
maybe..there i..
maybe..maybe..maybe..
**dream**
what am i doing now??
there are so many maybe and i trying to be emo again??
i just dont like myself to be like this..
***dream***
if i can disappear myself, i will go to my favourite place..
which is a beach..
it can be anywhere, as long as there is a beach..
i'll rent a challet at the seaside..
morning i will wake up only when the sun shines on me..
having breakfast at the balcony with beautiful seaview..
then take car ride along the beach..
having my lunch in a seaview restaurant..
i'll sit under a tree on the beach and read my novel..
after that i'll go swimming for while..
then take a nap..
evening, i'll take a walk on the beach with sunset..
having my dinner in a good environment restaurant..
last but not least, having a beer in the lounge/pub..
end my day with myself on the bed..
**dream**
this is the one that i really dream of..
for me it is a greatest enjoy in my life..
although im alone..
it shouldn't be a problem for me aite..^^