Monday, September 14

A nOrmaL dAy >.<

5.55am

*phone ringing*
msg from elo : you all jadi ke tak wear skirt?
(already talk about it on last friday)
i didn't reply coz im sleeping~


6.05am

get up from the bed prepared to go to college..
*wearing dress*


6.30am

reached train station..
took train to kl sentral..
from kl sentral took bus to college..


8.00am

reached college..
i thought i would be late..
who knows mr. chen later than me..
i met carmeni outside the class and we go into class before our lecturer..
elo managed to came into class before the class started..
mr. chen started his lecture.. zZzzZzzzzz


9.30am

finite maths ended and advanced english started..
group by group doing presentation about discussion essay..
my group was the last group..
when it's my group turn to present..
i went stand beside the table..
suddenly..

arun : why you stand here?! go stand there..
me : why cannot??
class : wahahahahaha~~~~

*swt*


11.00am

followed elo go to the bank..
she wanna take money to pay fees..
she asked me to kept her rm1500 in my purse coz hers already full..
went to ali maju to have my roti telur..
meanwhile..
elo and carmeni - thinking where the money go as elo over spended rm200..
nirai and arun - "@#$%&"speaking tamil..i can't understand at all..
me and zachary - turning the phone playing some stupid game..
went back to college after that and chilling at corridor..


12.30pm

went for critical thinking class..
the class was freaking cold~~~~~
again felt into my own lala land(fantasy world according to ms. winnie)..
zzZzZzzzzzz


2.00pm

went mcd with nirai and chatting there..


3.30pm

went back home with nirai taking bus and train..


7.00pm

started blogging~

*wink*

*wee*